Residential Electrical Service Upgrades
Updates to Consider:
- Add an Electric Panel – If you want to add to your home, you will need additional power.
- Electric Panel Replacement – Homes with fuse boxes should eventually upgrade to breaker panels with GFCI and AFCI.
- Garage or Basement Utility Circuit – Many people use tools for projects in these areas. They may also have an extra refrigerator or freezer.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Circuits – The addition of GFCIs is essential for safety in these areas, including the garage or basement.
- Outdoor Circuit – Improve your outdoor electrical safety with GFCIs.
- Outlet Updates – 2-prong outlets are ungrounded and a safety concern. Also, outlets wear out over time and require replacement.
- Wiring Replacement – This is an upgrade to consider if you have aluminum wiring or knob and tube wiring, or older wiring.
Whether you have an upcoming project, have electrical concerns, or live in an older home, we want to ensure you and your family are safe from electrical fires. Call the professionals at Blue Collar Electric.
Why Blue Collar Electric?
We work hard to provide premiere electrical services at a reasonable price. You will find that our licensed electricians are among the most trusted professionals in the country. We take great pride in providing the best services at a fair price. We proudly serve Edmonton, Alberta, Montreal, Quebec, and the surrounding areas.
Please allow us the opportunity to earn your business. Contact us today for more information about our wide variety of services.