Electrical Panel Installation
Electrical Panel Upgrades
You may wish to upgrade or replace your electrical panels for several reasons. This may include:
● Breaker box is full, and you require additional circuits.
● Breakers are tripping.
● Electrical panel is buzzing or making crackling noises.
● Electrical panel feels warm.
● House is 20 years or older.
● Insurance company requests an upgrade.
● Lights flicker or dim regularly or when using appliances.
● You have an outdated fuse box.
Adding an Electrical Panel
- Adding a hot tub
- Adding a pool
- Adding a sauna
- Adding a workshop onto your garage
- Adding an addition to your home
- Expanding your outdoor decorations
- Installing air conditioning
- Installing an electric car charger
- Renovating your basement
Electrical Panel and Electrical Service Upgrade Considerations:
- Hire an electrical contractor who is experienced, licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Your electrical contractor should specialize in electrical panel and service upgrades.
- Hire a reputable electrical contractor. Check their reviews.
- Prepare a list of questions for the electrical contractor.
- Ask the electrical contractor to justify the need for the additional work.
- Ask your electrical contractor for a load calculation according to the Canadian Electrical Code. These calculations show how much surplus electrical capacity you will have after the upgrade.
Why Blue Collar Electric?
You will find that the trusted team at Blue Collar Electric is among the most professional electrical contractors in Canada. We have been committed to the highest safety, quality, and efficiency standards for more than 16 years.
We take great pride in providing the best services at a fair price. Our goal is to earn your business. We proudly serve Edmonton, Alberta, Montreal, Quebec, and the surrounding areas.
We guarantee that you will be pleased if you give us the opportunity. Give us a call to schedule a consultation.